An Extended Health Care claim form is available here. You need to complete, sign and date this form and return it to AFBS.

Extended Health Care claim forms must be completed, signed and submitted to AFBS.

To claim expenses when AFBS is the first or only insurance company provider, send your original receipts along with your completed claim form directly to AFBS. Photocopies cannot be accepted. When submitting original receipts, please block any confidential information such as a credit card number.

If AFBS is the second payor, please include the receipt of claim settlement information, often called an Explanation of Benefits (EOB), from the other insurance company along with your completed Extended Health Care claim form and copies of your receipts.